interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sHIPPPING?!?!?

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Jake
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balthazar

Balthazar

sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 pm

*gets blinded by the light from two pages ago when Jill pulled me in front of her*
Argh...

Are we talking about sexualities? 8D
*has a multitude to ask but afraid to*

Ahahaha, I don't even know anymore what my sexuality is... There's this really pretty Russian girl in my class. >_>
Talking to her kinda flusters me, and her hands are super soft...

I have no idea what I'm doing.
OTL
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm

All my female friends (not including online friends) are straight and then there's me .-. bisexual Fati I usually date girls guys piss me off

Jil people with pretty eyes @w@ I lurve pretty eyes

I knew a Russian girl with soft hands she was mean .-.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

My Russian girl -

*OTL why do I sound so possessive?*

- is currently dating a guy.
^ has no chance

*sighs*

She's somewhat mean too, but her prettiness and smartness makes up for it. @_@
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm straight. My sister can take all the bisexual/lesbian genes (my mom was once a lesbian back in her day).

HAHAHA
GUESS WHAT, GUYS?
I'm being tested fir Aspergers (high-functioning autism), and Schizophrenia soon.
Not to mention I think like a psychopath. (ARENT I COLORFUL???)

Ex.: A woman met a man at her mothers funeral. She didn't know his name, nor did she know his number. She never seen him again after the funeral.
So she killed her sister.
If you thought, "She killed her so he would come to the sisters funeral," then you think like a psychopath.

Yep. I am psychotic. Watch out for me guys. The one in the straight jacket.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Aha, poor Jill~

It's okay; everyone has a little bit of psychopath in them! ^-^
I think like a sociopath sometimes - OTL - so that really does help me with playing characters like that...

LOL
I thought that she killed her sister for the man to come back too. But then I was like:
"Wait. But does that mean she killed her mother too?"
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:09 pm

OTL poor me...

Hahaha, true XD
I can almost assure you that Artie, Carrie, Kevin, Alice, and TYLER will all be a bit psychopathic. If not, masochistic.

YAY FOR THE PSYCHOTICS!!! *o* *high fives*
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Seems like I'm a pcychopath by Jill's definition...
Aha, Sil, I thought the same thing, but then I thought, "so, if she killed her mother and her sister, does that mean, next time, she'll kill her father too?" And then I thought, "so, if she kills her father, and the guy comes, does that mean he's gay? If he's gay, and the girl finds out, will she just stalk him? She'll probably end up chopping off his head and talking his head everyday so they could always be together and in love <3" STILLABETTERLOVESTORYTHANGOSSIPGIRL//SHOT*

Anyways, off-topic...LOL, wait, what topic were we on again?
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm

AngelChan7 wrote:
Anne, you remember Jas? XD Oh, we're still really great friends, we had a mutual break-up. It was great timing actually- we have this whole trust thing- the whole conversation was like:

Jasper: "I kind of like this other girl, but I'm not sure if I like, like her, it's just that I don't want to hurt you later or anything.

And I was just like, Great timing! Mostly because I just hadn't been feeling "infatuated" much anymore- but we're still great friends <3

Meh, I'll have Gil answer a few questions, like, the first couple, but as it goes into the odd, he'd just be like,

NOPE.

I remember almost everything everyone I care about says once I start liking them. I have like no memory of you guys until then... Like the first 25 OOC pages of IIS, you were all just one mass of a single unknown entity. And then I had favorites, a few of whom I actually remembered... and then slowly just about everyone got an identity in my mind. ^_^

But once I do, I'll always remember... which is kinda sad, because I'll drift away from people and then I think back and feel really sad that our relationships have changed and we'll never be close again... blegh. Now I feel crappy.

ANYWAYS, that's great that you're still friends with him!

Hehe, what are these questions you wanted to ask, Silje?
I think this one pretty girl in my French class was Russian, too, but she was nice... Oh, those Russians...

Timah, I love crazy people (to a certain degree crazy). I'm so boring, crazy people take the pressure off of me to be entertaining. ^_^
I have at least one good friend who's bi, but I feel like I know more and just can't remember...

Jillie - I... am not a psychopath... Heh, I was right. I do love crazy people then...

Last edited by Devious on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm

#STILLABETTERLOVESTORYTHANTWILIGHT

BAAHAHA!!!

I think I'm making recycling characters a thing now... >.> correct me if I'm wrong OTL

NO ONE STAYS ON THE SAME SUBJECT WHEN I'M AROUND. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 pm

According to Jill's definition I'm a psycho too o3o

Anne I don't like the crazies, I'm crazy enough
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Ah... I guess that's why I like chatting with you ladies!
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 pm

phew *Wipes forehead*
Done with Gil's test-thingy~
He's all nonchalant and logical about it XD
My god, Gil, do you ever get emotional??? D;

Gilbert: -.- *pulls out guns*

Me: Okay, I'm sorry! >.<
I've been re-using characters forever D: I think Gil is my newest...no, no- Elliot is my newest addition to the fam-fam ;D
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

LOLOLOL
FRANCISCO YOU HUGE TEASER!
PLAYING WITH GILBERTS FEELINGS LIKE THAT!!

Jk, really dude, you are a sweet guy ^-^

EDIt:
BED IS CALLING TT.TT
G' NIGHT. I WILL BE ON ALL DAY TOMORROW SO SOMEONE, PLEASE STAY ON AND TALK TO ME ^__^' lol
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:20 am

I don't think... I've ever reused any of my charries... I've reused pictures, though. Do you guys find it easier to reuse them?

Alright, goodnight Jillie! Tomorrow's my test, so I can finally stop stressing over it afterwards and chat. ^_^ Plus, most of my friends are going out of town, so I'll be even more inclined to stay home and lavish you guys with attention. x]
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 am

Yay! Attention! *hogs all of it*

@Misa I know right?? Evil Fran! >.<
(Fran, you god- please keep torturing my son.)

AHEM.

Dear, Fransancisco Francisco

Gilbert's ass is in need of convincing

Love,
Angel

XOXOXOXO

P.S. *cough*hankypanky*cough*

@Anne it's easier for me to reuse characters, but everyone's different.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 am

It's easier for me because the character has a personality and bio already in my mind. I hate having to constantly jump in other mindsets of several different characters, so I guess recycling them just makes it easier.
You'd have to make your character very versatile, though.
I used Artemisa for three roleplays already.
I used Charisma for a fanfiction and has yet to be in a RP.

OTL I have a shitty memory. Thats why I recycle them. OTL
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 am

Oh, I see. I do get annoyed with having to jump into their mindsets and forming a personality, too... I think I'll try this - I'll go make a list of my successful characters.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am

Im about to go fail another exam :3 anyways

@Anne for the most part I create new,characters, I'm not really fond of reusing a charrie, but sometimes they're just fit for the RP so I reuse the

For example Saya, she was a terrorist in the first RP I created her for, so she fit the bill for the element RP

I don't find it hard to think of new characters, but that's just me .-.

Anyways I'll be back in an hour or so ^.^
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 pm

I still have yet to finish my english work OTL

@Anne
You dot really HAVE to reuse your characters all the time.
I do it because I am not bright enough T.T

@Fati
ELLLOOO FATI!! Very Happy
Hehehe *nervous laughing* Well, it's a whole different thing if you're good at making characters. ^-^ Just keep doing what you're doing cuz YOU ARE AMAZING. *o*
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

HIYA JILL!!!! ^.^
Thank chu, I'll keep making characters then, and you keep being super awesome amazing!~ I love Artie even if she acts like a nicer version of my older sister
Back to top Go down
Rose Walker

Rose Walker

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 pm

The reason I reuse characters is so I don:'t have to pick a new appearance. Ugh, to me, the appearance is the hardest part of a character.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 pm

@Fati
Actually, that is a good way to put Artie. An older sister ^-^
BUT OH MY GOD, YOU SHOULD SEE HER IN HOUSE OF NIGHT! She is super awesome and incredibly adult-like that it just SURPRISES me that I created such a character. Her mindset is so honest, wise, and incredibly stern, omg D'X

@Angel
OMG YES!!
And when I do find a photo for my characters, I have to fix it up with PicMonkey or Photoshop OTL
I love that Artie and Gilbert are a team again in Wanderlust XD Francisco and Cattivo made quite an entrance, too~ XD this is really exciting, omf.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I love making new characters - it's just when I have to get into their mindset and stay in character. I'm always thinking... "Would he/she say this or do that?"

Ah! Finished my dreadful exam and classes for the day! Laying in bed with my laptop and chatting with my darling online friends, TV on, homework pushed til Sunday. This is... bliss.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 pm

An afternoon is bliss for me! XD Just give me a poutine (Canadian food) and an iced tea and call me a couch potato cuz you won't see me until Monday morning! XD

Having to stay in Arties YOUNG mindset is work OTL. Older Artie is a lot easier to work with for me lol.

Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Devious wrote:
I love making new characters - it's just when I have to get into their mindset and stay in character. I'm always thinking... "Would he/she say this or do that?"

Ah! Finished my dreadful exam and classes for the day! Laying in bed with my laptop and chatting with my darling online friends, TV on, homework pushed til Sunday. This is... bliss.

I link my characters.

Gian Carlo Dragoni is an ancestor to Cattivo and Francisio, things like that.
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

sHIPPPING?!?!?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
interim days :: All That Other Stuff :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: