interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sHIPPPING?!?!?

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Jake
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:22 am

Lol...Holden saw her legs idk why but I found that funny XD
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:25 am

Haha, I have no real opinions on shipping people, not even my characters... Whatever goes, goes, I suppose. Kinda like Holden in that aspect.

Hm... If Holden and Eli had a relationship, I think Hold would be the wife, trying to clean up everything and trying to "save" Eli.. Oh, and he hates needles. x] He'd probably be a bit scared of Eli because of that! But I can really see him trying to comfort Eli if he was feeling depressed. Aw... it's actually kinda cute.

Cici - I wanted him to be like "OMG, legs! Where's the rest of the body?" But I think she was sitting up, so he woulda seen her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 am

Nice xD

Yea she was sitting up but since it was funny to me I went ahead and posted in response xp

Last edited by Cicirae on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 am

MsDreamcatcher123 wrote:
WHAT THE HELL, SIREN???! ARE YOU SUPER SOFT FOR EXES IN GENERAL??

ITS A SHIP NOW??? WTH

Artie: WHAT IN THE FUCK??

Oh lord. You better not be writing something up, Siren. (ohshitcan'tstopyouanywaysomglol)

nope too busy shipping damien x cattivo
(why do i ship my own characters this is pain)
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 am

@Jill:
LOL
YUP
He used to be the weirdo but met Artie, got the shit smacked out of him, and calmed down.
Oh, and when they broke up, he cried for five days because he thought he'd finally found someone who accepted him...
Is it safe to assume that Eli told Artie about him killin his sister?

Hahahahahahaha
Eli's a virgin too~!

@Anne:
Ooh, I feel a one shot coming on...
An HoldenxEli one shot~

Ohohohoho, Eli would totally love that. He needs someone to assure him that he's sane and all right. And Holden seems capable of handling Eli's self destructing tendencies... Very Happy He needs someone to take care of him. If Holden did that, he'd do whatever to get Holden to stay. Even quit drugs.
LOL
^Alternate universe, anyone?

This is a beautiful ship. I ship it.
I also ship HoldenxJillxEli. Heh heh heh!

Hurrhurr, Siren, I ship FalkixDagr like I ship NorIce!
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 am

WHY IS MY NAME IN THERE WTFFFFF

ISNT THAT SUPPOSE BE ARTIE IM CONFUSED MY HEAD HURTS OMG

That sucks. Artie, why didn't you stay a whore? (LLOlOOl jk)

Is he still after her? O.o

I think it's safe to assume that she knows.

WHY DO I KEEP PICTURING THEM TOGETHER ALL CUTESY AND SHIT ON A ROOF IN THE MORNING WATCHING THE SUN COME UP LIKE A NORMAL COUPLE AND ALSO REASONING WHY SHE HATES MORNINGS NOW??? O,o
Is this an early sign of ship? O.o

Last edited by MsDreamcatcher123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 am

Just read it! Aww, Eve called him cute. x3

Haha, now that I think about it, that would be a very cute ship. I think he'd be annoyed at Eli's erratic behavior at first, and then when he realizes how deep he could be and what he's been through, Holden would get all protective and nurturing and stuff. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Holden's pretty adventurous so the biting thing wouldn't bug him. xD He is so not a virgin...

I think Holden's a bit put off by how easily angered Artemisa and Cattivo are, though. He doesn't like people who get easily angry or cry... or people he deems idiots, though he still tries to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 am

LOL
I put your name without realizing it!
But hey...two demon-blooded guys! Whaddaya say? *winkwink*

Hahaha!

Hmm...
He probably just wants to bug her - if he's sober, he'll start crying without knowing it around her. LOL Eli, crying with a blank expression in his face. That's funny. Very Happy

AWWWW IT WAS LOVE~
Eli hates any time of day. LOL
He also loves every animal because Artemisa isn't good with them.

Hahaha, Eli will probably be the one to make people pissed and remain perfectly calm... So... Aww, it's a match in hell. Very Happy BUT I SHIP HOLDEN AND JAKE WHAT THE HELL *sobs* my shiiiiipppppp!

If that happened, Eli would just fall in love. No words needed. He'd be sober all the time just to make Holden like him.
LOL Be gentle, Holden - Eli might bleed the first time.
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 am

Artie: Great. Now I have yellow-seaweed-head to deal with, now. (Damien, hurrhurr)

I just realized that Artie is sooo weirdly tempered that when she smiles, it's a sneer. O.O
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 am

Muahahaha, we're torturing Artie with an ex...

LOL
We have some screwed up characters.
Eli's a freaking nutcase.
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 am

Honestly, I don't feel much of a spark between Holden and Jake, since she's really aloof. Right now, it looks to be a really strong platonic attraction, since he really wants to be as calm and "good" as Jake is. It's his obsession... though if he did go for her, I think he'd end up trying to corrupt her instead. Holden needs a bit of mischief every now and again. Either way, platonic or not, he does like and respect her.

He'd be pretty amused that someone loves him so much. Holden would be so moved that a person would try so hard for his affections... He'd get so protective of Eli (as much as he is with Minette) and would actually get pissed when dealing with Eli's mother... Holden pissed is an extremely rare sight. Aw, I really like this ship, now... look what you did, Hida. T_T

Eh, but for now, Jake is just a very admirable friend and Eli is just a druggie in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 am

MUAHAHAHA
I converted you to HoldenxEli!

*disgusting laughter*

Ooh, so it's admiration from Holden to Jake? Hmm... But if there was Jake involved - a wonderfully catastrophic love triangle - LOL

Aww, Holden being pissed in behalf of Eli! Now I like this ship too... Very Happy
I can imagine that the abuse might get worse, but it wouldn't show because Eli can easily mask injuries by making sure his blood vessels don't burst - and then only tells Holden when he gets high again (mind couldn handle the stress). Hahahaha, so much potential drama!

If anyone defends Eli from his mother - or just defenda him period, he's a goner. He liked Artemisa a lot because she helped him once in a situation of dire need...

OMG
Official pairing. Just... This needs to be official. Very Happy
The Iove will build in time. I swear.
It could happen at the party. Very Happy Eli will so show up sober and depressed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 am

* sneezes and splats snot over everyone*
hi, i'm back Smile
i don't think i ship anyone with my characters except for one... >insert cliff hanger<
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 am

WHICH PAIRING, HIDARI???

IM LOST, OMG
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 am

EliX holden i thinks.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 am

Hey Mel!!!! Very Happy
:O
WHO IS IT
CATTIVO?!?!?!

@Jill:
LOL
BOTH.

I like ArtiexEli and HoldenxEli...
Eli will show up depressed at the party, dragged along by one of the boy band guys because he's sober for once, and then he sees Artemisa and tears start rolling while he has a blank expression, and Holden will be like: "WTF U ON THIS TIME WEIRDO"

Hahahaha, the beginning of beautiful love.

Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 am

Artie: Jesus christ, thank the lord. *praises Jesus*

WAIT, WAT???
LOOOOOOL

Last edited by MsDreamcatcher123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 am

<.< >.> what are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 am

Eli: *stares mutely at Artemisa*
*forms a rain cloud over his head because of weak ass atmokinesis*

Rain cloud: *rains down on him*

Eli:'*sighs and goes upstairs to the rooftop to watch stars, absentmindedly wiping eyes*

LOL
I think we're talking about Eli, the pathetic druggie who dated Artie and is to an fall in love with Holden...

And who Mel has shipped her character with!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 am

it's a secret Cool
<-- just likes to tease peeps

@fati ships. i bought one just last friday it's 100ft long Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 am

Tell us your ships Mel D:

The only official ship I have is Dagr x Allen everyone else is just meh XD
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 am

I think we're talking about Arties ex and Holdens future husband.

And about how Eli likes to touch and not have sex and Artie seems to enjoy the sameLOLWUT

LOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:55 am

Arghhhhh
Teasing... :/
We'll find out eventually... *hawk stare*

Hahaha, Dagr and Allen have had the most shipping interaction - but I ship a lot of people!!! SydneyxCattivo, ArtiexCattivo, CattivoxFran, CattivoxDamien, CattivoxAllen...

Mostly CattivoxAllen -

And then the boyband foursome (now to become five, but Eli will be in the sidelines recording everything because he doesn't like sex...)

And YUP
OMG I wanna write ArtiexEli too...
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 am

<-- is seeing a theme here.

*going to watch mulan*

Last edited by Ace on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

I can imagine their relationship being cute and totally compatible. Morning coffees and shit before school (WHY DO I LIKE MORNINGS FOR THEM SO MUCH OMG) makeout sessions and stuff LOLOL

Why... Why brain why....

I'm more excited to see the gauntlets (Cat and Fran) reaction to his appearance. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

sHIPPPING?!?!?
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
interim days :: All That Other Stuff :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: