interim days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interim days

roleplaying for the meantime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sHIPPPING?!?!?

Go down 
+4
Artemisa
Jake
Balthazar
Siren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Devious

Devious

sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:06 am

HAHA YES YOU DID!!
How did this happen, I originally planned for Holden to be apathetic with Eli... and you turned it around so easily.

I can see Holden becoming secretly jealous of Artie. xD More bad thoughts for me to write...

Yeah, he doesn't care if people make fun of him, he's been trained to be chill about that. But when it comes to family and close friends, he's pretty easily provoked. Holden kinda likes to care for people with terrible pasts... he's weird...

He'd get so mad if he heard of the physical abuse - both at Eli for keeping it secret and his mother... *already imagining him stomping over to their house and holding the woman up by the throat*

At the party? Maybe just a start at a new perspective. Holden's still a bit put off by his erratic behavior... but if Eli was to be deep and stuff, he'll be shocked. ^_^ And then he'd get surprised by the crying and curiously see if he could help in some way.

What happened to sneaking in drugs though? I was already planning on Holden allowing Minette to come as long as she didn't speak to people on a list... [Artemisa and Cattivo (they swear too much), Damien (loves him, but too wild), and Eli (stoner)] That's all I can think of for now...
ACK! I need to stop! I have to get back to work..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Annebelle
Artemisa
Knight of the Glorious Gallows Kingdom
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:14 am

Guise I have to go. I would have turned in earlier, but you guys lightened my mood ^_^

This website isn't blocked at my school so someone stay online on their iPods or something because I will lol

GNIGHT MY PEEPS ;/

IM WRITING SELF INSERTxGERMANY SMUT FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. IN RETURN SHE'S WRITING ONE FOR MEXPRUSSIA SMUT HOLY SHIT IM EXCITED LOOOOL

Last edited by MsDreamcatcher123 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 am

Goodnight, Jill! ^_^ I have no Ipod or smartphone...

YES MEL! I WANT TO KNOW~! I can't get back to work until this curiosity is quenched! D;
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 am

Heh heh heh, that would have been the best love story...
Eli making sure that he greeted Artemisa with a hug and kiss every morning too...
Until, well, a certain something happened and Eli's true nature came out and he started doing more drugs... LOL and then they were about to DO IT when Eli decided to bite her and it turned her off for life...

Muahaahahaha, then Cattivo comes along and fixes that with a nice round of drunk sex and Holden and Eli just make out.

Night, Jill! More of this shipping later! I'll try to do something tomorrow about posting at my school... Smile
OMG I wanna see this smut D:

Ouo

I was hoping Eli would get shipped with someone who would set him straight. Holden having dragon blood was a total bonus and clincher. LOL
Holden, you wonderful wonderful dragon-blooded demon, you... Eli would probably return home, see his mother and Holden, shrug, and go to his room to do some crack before going to sleep.

So that's how it starts out... Very Happy
Then Eli will get high again and get smacked by Holden and then try to be sober on the next mission and fail 2/3 of the way through...
Eli's definitely sneaking in some drugs. He's just sober to prove his mom wrong, but if things get too stressed, he goes to drugs for help. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ace
IVE GOT THE MAGIC
Ace

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 am

@anne no just go back to work Smile
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 am

Yerp night guys.

I have a feeling Siren doesn't want Artie x Cat happening right now XD
THE SMUT IS CONFIDENTIAL
SUPPOSEDLY XD I MIGHT POST IDK.

Wayyyy back in the past like two years ago:

Artie: *grabs onto Eli's hand* Eli, stop. It's almost time to go to school, so please don't smoke. For me. Just for today?

WOULD HE LISTEN???
O.o
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

OMG
He actually would. Smile

Eli: *sighs and runs unoccupied hand through hair* All right... *smiles* Just for you. *as an afterthought* And maybe just for today.

If she asked that now - which she probably wouldn't but it's a nice thought - he'd be like: "LOL GO HOME ARTEMISA YOU'RE DRUNK" if he wasn't sober. If he was, he wouldn't be able to approach her without crying.

Ah, MIGHT
So there's a chance~

DamienxCattivo is hotttt
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:35 am

Night Jil

Anne go back to going your work

Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:35 am

ArtiexEli seems like such a sweet love story for two people who are so strong-willed and dark/serious... not sure what the word is... Their past is so cute...

Holden around stoners: ^_^ 0_0 =T =_= x[
I can imagine him carrying sleeping Eli back to his dorm and just saying, "You live here now" when he wakes up. x] But I see a lot of bumps in the road...

Mel, Timah... T_T
Fine...
Bye... Goodnight all...
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:40 am

I think everyone right now is viewing Artemisa like a party-animal through and through.

And the only one to have seen her REAL side (sitting at a library table giving herself carpal tunnel syndrome and reading the shit out of books) would be Francisco.

I think that would be one of the of the most obvious places that the two would meet. Omg. <3
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 am

Night, Anne! ^_^

I see 'em too...
LOL
It gets weird and depressing after that, probably. Keep in mind that Eli has questionable morals...

Hahaha, the sequence of faces is funny!
And then Eli seeing Holden looming over him and flinching because he thinks his mother tried to kill him again... So then he flails and is like: "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SHE SENT YOU TO KILL ME DIDN'T SHE?!"

I have to turn in too... Maybe I can sneak a look in the morning. Smile
Night everyone!

Muahahaha,
So maybe ArtiexFran???

Artie and Eli are going to be the weirdest, and worst and sweetest couple there was...

Uahahahaha, Holden and Eli starts out as love hate and then just goes to love and tentative eternity...
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

Jake doesn't see her as a party animal she thinks she's psychotic XD

And good night everyone I have a class at 7:30 =___= I should be asleep

We will discuss shipping and lovely couples in the morning ^•^

Night night ^3^
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:18 am

Good morning! Almost done with my essay!
Only one hour of sleep last night!
Gah... x]

EDIT: Nyom nyom nyom I'm done. =3 HAHAHA no sleep. bounce I'm going to be delirious all morning and collapse in the afternoon... RP is back on MCL, by the way~! But it will feel a bit confining when we return, thanks to how lawless this forum is. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 am

God dammit I was just getting used to this awesome forum grrrrr
Back to top Go down
Devious

Devious

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 am

Yay, Jill is here! ^_^
Haha, I know, right?! We can say anything here.. Boob! Damn! Fuck! Shit! Blobobobobob.

I don't know if I should nap or just stay up till class... which is in an hour and 45 mins. Hm...

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to let my poor laptop rest. Bye all! BYE!!! GOOD BYE!!! bye... I need sleep.
LOVE YOU ALL, GOODNIGHT! BYE!!
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 am

We could always just post the dirty stuff here hurrhurrhurr
Cattivo's dialogue will look like stars...
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:30 am

Ok so even though Candy love is back open can we stay here? XD I like it better this way.
Back to top Go down
http://cicisrps.forumotion.com/
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Arties dialogue wouldn't be too comprehensible either

SIREN Y U NO MAKE IT R RATED, GOSH. Lolol

Racist teacher is racist.
Good lord.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar

Balthazar

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm

I agree. We should totally keep this role play here for the same of swear words and nasty stuff... Very Happy
(Late post is late)

Well,'I gotta get to orchestra class! Racit teachers suck racist ass.
Don't let it get ya down! Smile

Oh, and

HOLDEN X ARTIE X ELI
Back to top Go down
Siren
Admin
Siren

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Keeping it here eh? It'd have to be a vote I think, to be fair.
There are also certain conditions that need to be met if we keep it here.
Really minor things though.
Back to top Go down
https://sirenisking.rpg-board.net
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 pm

It seems like just us here.
But then again, think about the readers who have been following us before the cleanup. :/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 pm

@Dream To solve that issue just post the link to this site on the rp on my candy love explaing the reason. If they truly liked this rp they will understand and read it here plus you don't need to make an acc to read the whole thing here.x3

@Siren The voting thing is most likely the best way to go about it. >;3

I am happy that candy love is open again at last! x3
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't care where we continue to RP my characters don't really use profanities, so that really isn't an issue for me, and I don't plan on doing any nasty nasty scenes any time soon XD

I'm finally done with my classes ^.^
Back to top Go down
Artemisa
Artemisa

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Lololol

My school is great. (cue sarcasm)

Some kid tried selling weed in the cafeteria. He was suddenly cornered by two people and was taken to the office.
No one knows where the weed went, though 0.0 it was jacked by a highschool kid XD

ELI, ARE YOU A LIVING PERSON, OMG
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Well I do like my profanity words but I try to skip around the nasty stuff to XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sHIPPPING?!?!?   sHIPPPING?!?!? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

sHIPPPING?!?!?
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
interim days :: All That Other Stuff :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: